If you are an amateur body builder, and have very little time to workout. You need to squeeze every second you have in order to maximize results.
One thing that have worked for me in the past have been work with Full Body Routine.
What is full body routine?
In this routine, you train all your body, all groups of muscle each time you visit the gym.
Here is what I’ve doing:
Monday – Wednesday – Friday.
Everyday the same thing:
- Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Lat pull ups: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder press: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Barbell Squats: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Barbell Curl: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Triceps push down: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Standing calf raising: 4 sets, 10 reps
That should take you one hour more or less, no more than one and half hour.
Sometimes I do supersets, and put it below to one hour.
The main advantages:
- Less time per week on the gym
- If you miss one day, is not that critical as all you body trains.
If you work hard you will see results, you may never be ready to be Mr. America, but you are not making this as a way of living right?